Saturday, April 13, 2013

Why share now?

<> I'm pretty sure I'm not the first to share insights of real estate investment in Iskandar Malaysia and I'm definitely not the most experienced. But I guess my timing was right, I witnessed how the early investments in Iskandar were finally bearing fruits in the last 3 years and how these in turn are attracting more investors. Many improvements made may have gone unnoticed even by Johoreans or those who think they are familiar with the place. Things that have been dismissed as commonplace are actually signs of better things to come. The more important reason why I took the plunge to leave a stable career and work in Johor was the opportunity to work with great mentors - business leaders, financiers, professionals. The 2 years that I have spent there was intense but very fruitful. Well, let me end my first post by saying this, Johor is more than just a place for good makan, cheap petrol and short weekend getaways. The enormous untapped potential of Iskandar simply cannot be ignored!

No comments:

Post a Comment